If you are already bored with taking quick showers and looking for a luxurious style bath, then you must consider converting your shower area to an aesthetic bathtub for a relaxing and spa-like experience. Our professional services assist you in transforming your boring slippering showers into dreamy soak-in baths. Bathtubs are durable, and you can find various modern styles to match your bathroom’s interior.
Why Should I Convert My Shower To A Bathtub?
There are various reasons why you must consider converting your walk-in shower to a bathtub. Some of the main reasons can be the following.
1. Using the shower requires you to leave the water running for a long time which often turns into wasting water, but while using the bath, you’ll be using the exact amount of water required.
2. The bathtub provides you with a more relaxing experience, and if you’re using the bathtub with additional features such as massage and jets, then you’ll also have the extra advantage.
3. Walk-in showers can be slippering, while the tubs provide you with a safe space to take a bath without any worries.
4. If you have children in the home, then bathtubs are the ideal option because children love using bathtubs for a fun time.
5. Bathtubs also add excellent resale value because families usually prefer houses with at least one bathtub.
Things To Consider Before Converting
Converting the shower to a bathtub is a really bold decision, and you must consider a few things before implementing this plan. Some of the main points you must consider include the following.
1. First of all, it is important to consider if your bathroom has enough space to accommodate a bathtub.
2. Tubs and showers both have different drainage sizes, so make sure you are aware if you need to make any changes while the remodeling process.
3. You’ll also get the valve replaced and installed a little lower according to the perspective of the bathtub for improved water supply and pressure.
4. You must get the installation done professionally to avoid any hassles or additional issues with your bathroom plumbing or fittings.
5. Look for modern options in terms of styles and features for bathtubs so you can maximize comfort.
How To Convert
The conversion of a shower to a bathtub doesn’t only require removing the shower and installing the bathtub, but it also includes drainage, water supply, valves, and many other factors. This task must be done well while remodeling your bathroom with professional assistance for long-term and durable results. Getting the proper assistance saves you time and provides you with high-quality work.
To learn more about our bathtub renovation services, please get in touch with us here at Marich Inc. We would be happy to visit your home for a free consultation regarding kitchen remodeling in Austin TX and the surrounding areas. Call us at (512) 952-1868 for a free consultation.
By Appointment Only
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
MEET WITH A DESIGN EXPERT
Beautifully planned and designed master bathrooms and suites with exquisite design details, quality, the best products from around the world and superior craftsmanship.