Nowadays, with our fast-moving life, everyone prefers a quick shower instead of spending so much extra time in the bathtub. Showers are also low maintenance and convenient to use. They are also ideal for a person of any age and works well for persons with disability as well. There can be many benefits of converting your bathtub to a walk-in shower, not only because it is more convenient but also because it provides a modern and updated look to your overall bathroom’s interior.
Why Should I Convert My Bathtub To A Walk-In Shower?
There are many different reasons to support your decision for converting to your bathtub to a walk-in shower. However, some of the main reasons can be the following.
1. Walk-in showers are the most convenient and stylish way to improve your bathroom’s interior. You can also add glass doors and acrylic to make the area look more aesthetic.
2. Bathtub requires additional cleaning and maintenance than a shower area, so the conversion to a walk-in shower will also make your job a lot easier.
3. Converting the bathroom from tub to shower will also save you a lot of time to increase productivity.
Things To Consider Before Converting
Converting the bathtub to a walk-in shower is one of the most popular demands of the current remodeling themes. It allows you to convert your small tub into a large shower area but here are some things you must consider before taking this step.
- You should always consider keeping at least one bathtub in your home because it will add a good resale value to your house.
- Tubs and showers both have different drainage sizes, so make sure you are aware if you need to make any changes while the remodeling process.
- You must get the installation done professionally because it requires a lot of work and experience, and there are chances that you might end up with pretty bad results while trying yourself.
- You will also need to replace the placement of the valve a little higher according to the shower, as it will also help you with the water pressure and temperature adjustment.
- Shower curtains are outdated, so installing the glass enclosures will make your bathroom look more classy and modern.
How To Convert
The conversion of the bathtub to a shower doesn’t only require removing the tub and installing the shower, but it also includes the drainage, water supply, valves, and many other factors. This task must be done well while remodeling your bathroom with professional assistance for long-term and durable results. Getting the proper service saves you time and provides you with high-quality work.
To learn more about our bathtub renovation services, please get in touch with us here at Marich Inc. We would be happy to visit your home for a free consultation regarding kitchen remodeling in Austin TX and the surrounding areas. Call us at (512) 952-1868 for a free consultation.
By Appointment Only
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday Closed
MEET WITH A DESIGN EXPERT
Beautifully planned and designed master bathrooms and suites with exquisite design details, quality, the best products from around the world and superior craftsmanship.